This blog's venture into the kitchen has been so successful book publishers are lining up to make The Big Mac Blog of Cooking happen. And by "happen" I mean nothing is actually happening, nor will it.
And now Big Mac Blog Chicken Bites
- 2 lbs. chicken breast cut into smaller pieces. (DO NOT buy organic or free range chicken. The best chicken is to find the bird that is trapped, and continually injected with growth hormones to be fat and juicy.)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg (again, not free range or organic)
- 2 tsp. Tabasco
- 2 cup flower
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. Paprika
- Peanut oil
- 1 bottle Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill
1. In one bowl, combine milk, egg and Tabasco - whisk
2. In a separate bowl, combine flower, sea salt, pepper, brown sugar, paprika - stir. Add ingredients if needed.
3. Heat peanut oil either in a fryer, or a deep skillet on high.
4. Dip chicken pieces into milk, flour mix, milk and flour mix again before placing into oil.
5. Open Boone's Farm, and slam it.
6. Cook each piece of chicken for about four minutes. Let your child taste it to see if it's properly cooked.
7. Discard oil by throwing it over the fence into your neighbor's yard.
8. If this recipe does not work, blame your father for why your life is such a massive disappointment.
Facebook Mac Engel