I began this season with $50 of Monopoly money. I will mock bet, against the line, five games from college/NFL every week. Over the last two years, I am plus $110 which confirms what we already know - I am a winner.
The comeback hit a snag last week - a mortal .500. Not a setback, but it's not progress.
Overall record: 21-23-2
LAST WEEK: 3-2-1
1. Michigan at Michigan St. (-17). SPARTANS. WIN
2. TCU v. Texas Tech over/under: 72.5: UNDER. LOSS
3. Miss State (-14) at Kentucky. MSU. PUSH
4. Texans (-2) at Titans. TEXANS. WIN
5. Bills at New York Jets (-3). JETS. LOSS
THIS WEEK: 5-0
1. Kansas at Baylor (-35.5). BEARS. Sic 'em.
2. Kentucky at Missouri (-6.5). KENTUCKY. Not feeling the Tigers.
3. Southern Cal (-7) at Washington State. TROJANS. Expect points and points.
4. Indy Colts (-3) at NY Giants. COLTS. Makes me miss Manning v. Manning.
5. Denver Broncos (-3) at NE Patriots. MANNING. Just the better team.
Fort Worth Weekly's 2014 Hottest Local Male Celebrity
Facebook Mac Engel