I began this season with $50 of Monopoly money. I will mock bet, against the line, five games from college/NFL every week. Over the last two years, I am plus $110 which confirms what we already know - I am a winner.
Thank God - progress. I was an impressive 4-1 last week.
Overall record: 32-37-2
LAST WEEK: 4-1
1. Missouri vs. Alabama (-14.5). TIDE. WIN
2. Florida State (-3.5) vs. Georgia Tech. TECH. WIN
3. Iowa State at TCU (-34). TCU. WIN
4. Colts (-3.5) at Browns. COLTS. LOSS
5. Chiefs (-1) at Cards. CARDS. WIN
THIS WEEK: 5-0
1. Army vs. Navy o/u 57.5: UNDER.
2. Bengals at Browns (-1). BENGALS. Mr. Football takes his first NFL hit.
3. Cowboys at Eagles (-3.5). COWBOYS. Close, but no win.
4. Saints (-3) at Bears. SAINTS. Bears have a lot of quit in them.
5. Vikings at Lions (-7). VIKINGS. Hard not to admire the job Mike Zimmer has done.
Fort Worth Weekly's 2014 Hottest Local Male Celebrity
Facebook Mac Engel