I began this season with $50 of Monopoly money. I will mock bet, against the line, five games from college/NFL every week. Over the last two years, I am plus $110 which confirms what we already know - I am a winner.
Took a hit last week ... 2-3. Still plenty of time to get rich, which I will. I just need more games!
Overall record: 10-16
LAST WEEK: 2-3
1. Missouri at South Carolina (-5). GAMECOCKS. LOSS
2. Arkansas v. Texas A&M (-9.5). AGGIES. LOSS
3. Texas (-13) at Kansas. HORNS. UT WIN
4. Bucs at Steelers (-7.5) BUCS. WIN
5. Falcons (-3) at Vikings. FALCONS. LOSS
THIS WEEK: 5-0
1. South Carolina (-4) at Kentucky. WILDCATS. SC should be fired up but UK is OK & at home.
2. Oklahoma (-5.5) at TCU. FROGS. TCU lost last 2 games v. OU by a combined 10 points.
3. Alabama (-5.5) at Ole Miss. TIDE. Can't trust Bo Wallace.
4. Houston Texans at Dallas Cowboys (-6). COWBOYS. Confident.
5. Cincy Bengals (-1.5) at NE Patriots. GISELE. This is the type of game the Bengals usually lose.
Fort Worth Weekly's 2014 Hottest Local Male Celebrity
Facebook Mac Engel