I began this season with $50 of Monopoly money. I will mock bet, against the line, five games from college/NFL every week. Over the last two years, I am plus $110 which confirms what we already know - I am a winner.
What a setback. Trash week. So much hurt and sadness. Thank the lord for the Saints plus 5.5. Alas, I am not broken. Get back on the horse, and back to the ATM.
Overall record: 25-29-2
LAST WEEK: 1-4
1. Texas A&M at Auburn (-23). TIGERS. LOSS
2. Kansas State at TCU (-6). WILDCATS. LOSS
3. Iowa St. (-4) at Kansas. CYCLONES. LOSS
4. Steelers (-4.5) at Jets. STEELERS. LOSS
5. SF 49ers at NO Saints (-5.5). Saints. WIN
THIS WEEK: 5-0
1. Oklahoma (-13) at Texas Tech. SOONERS. Coach Bro is struggling.
2. Auburn at Georgia (-2.5). TIGERS. Bounce back for Auburn.
3. Missouri at Texas A&M (-4). AGGIES. Mizzou keeps killing me, so law of averages prevails.
4. Broncos (-9.5) at Rams. MANNING. Rams starting Shaun Hill at QB.
5. Lions at Cardinals (-1). CARDS. Should be OK with Drew Stanton.
Fort Worth Weekly's 2014 Hottest Local Male Celebrity
Facebook Mac Engel