The Big Mac Blog returns with more football predictions. When we last left this segment I was bathing in imaginary riches. I began the 2011 season with $50 of Monopoly money, and by season's end I was plus $100. Cash.
week's results: 3-0-1. I am plus $30 for the season.
1. Browns (-7) at Bengals. Bengals. TIE
2. Lions at 49ers (-6.5). Lions. LOSS.
3. Texas A&M (-12.5) at SMU. WIN
4. Texas (-10) at Ole Miss. Horns. WIN
5. Houston at UCLA (-17). Bruins. WIN
1. Kansas at Northern Illinois (-9.5). UNI. Kansas is not good.
2. Virginia at TCU (-18). Cavaliers. Don’t like Frogs covering this many points.
3. Kansas State at Oklahoma (-14.5). Wildcats. Too many points, and KSU has a good quarterback.
4. Houston Texans (-2) at Denver Broncos. Broncos. Can't believe this line. Vegas thinks Peyton Manning's arm is shot.
5. Pittsburgh Steelers (-4) at Oakland Raiders. Steelers. You know Oakland is going to pop one of these soon, but the Steelers don't feel like the right time.
An exciting new addition to this post: A long time bookie and once big-timer named "Zliff" is giving me his lock, or two, of the week.
1. Kansas State +14.5 at Oklahoma
2. Take the over on the Packers/Seahawks game - 46.5
Facebook Mac Engel