A few tidbits to tide you over until tipoff here at the AAC:
* Dirk Nowitzki scored 32 points and had 19 rebounds in Game 3 on Friday. It was his eighth career 30-point, 15 rebound postseason performance. The Mavs are 7-1 in those games.
* Jason Terry started his first game of the postseason on Friday and finished with 22 points and 6 assists.
* After three consecutive halves with 60+ points, the Mavericks did not allow a 50-point half in Game 3.
* In Game 3, four Mavericks played 40-plus minutes (Nowitzki, Kidd, Howard and Terry). That was the first time this happened in the postseason.
* The Mavs are going to the free-throw line 38.3 times per game, after averaging 25.3 free throws in the regular season.